Re: More on copyright

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 02/18/01-03:02:04 PM Z

>>However, since my bureau does the scanning of my negatives (both colour
and
>>b&w), they have a local high quality digital copy of my originals.
Apart
>>from the obvious question of trusting them, what happens if someone
there
>>decides to sell my originals, say, to an image bank at USA or
somewhere?
>>Have you ever considered this? It is sure I would never notice it...

You would have to prove the work is yours. Then, you would have to
register your work - YES I KNOW, IT IS YOUR WORK AS SOON AS IT IS CREATED
AND REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED EXCEPT IF YOU WANT TO START A LAWSUIT.

After you prove your work was stolen, then you most likely ask the bureau
that bought the stolen material to do something about it.

Bob