More on copyright

From: Juan Riera (jriera_@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/11/01-11:51:32 AM Z

Hello,
I have been following your thread on copyright. Even if this is not exactly
an 'alt', there is another question that I would like to hear from you about
it.
I am starting to work with a local bureau to do some colour printing using
an Epson 9500, and just doing some tests with an imagesetter to get the
digital negatives to test carbon and platinum printing.
However, since my bureau does the scanning of my negatives (both colour and
b&w), they have a local high quality digital copy of my originals. Apart
from the obvious question of trusting them, what happens if someone there
decides to sell my originals, say, to an image bank at USA or somewhere?
Have you ever considered this? It is sure I would never notice it...

Regards,
Juan Riera