Re: Kallitype Permanence (was Real People)

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 03/12/01-06:12:24 AM Z

..when I print Kallitypes (I use the method as published by Peter
Marshall, whose paper was based on earlier work by Thompson (?), the
paper can be found on the B&S web-site), I always use a gold toning step
(after fix). I more or less assumed gold (or Pt) toning to be a an
integral part of a Kallitype..

Best,

Cor,

Btw I tried a dilute selenium toner (1+9, homebrewn T55) on a Kallitype,
but this toner switched back the black/grey tones to choclate brown