Re: pyro negatives

From: Brian Ellis (bellis60@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/13/01-12:15:41 PM Z

Sorry to ask what I'm sure must be a dumb question with an obvious answer
that I'm just overlooking, but how does adding density to the highlights of
the negative cause them to print softer?. I would think that adding density
to the highlights of the negative (i.e. the areas that are already somewhat
dense) would cause them to print lighter/brighter.