Printing Positives for Photogravure

From: Strange Ross (cfs8879@vip.cybercity.dk)
Date: 03/16/01-08:57:37 AM Z

Hi,

After a considerable amount of experimentation with producing inkjet
positive transparencies for the photogravure process I have ended up
with a method which gives excellent results. This method is a
systematic variant of the traditional quadtone process utilizing a
RIP, in this case Adobe PressReady.

Specifically for producing positive transparencies I have used the
inks supplied for the PiezogarphyBW process, but any other ink set
might have been employed. Also, regular paper may be substituted for
transparency material.

A fairly detailed account of this method may be found at my web site, at

                http://axp.psl.ku.dk/~ross/

or may be downloaded as a 552 kB pdf document through

                ftp://axp.psl.ku.dk/ross/positiv.pdf

--
Strange Ross
Hvidehusvej 35