Re: Going to San Antonio, TX next week.

From: Kristin Lindsey (isabella32@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/15/01-10:26:20 PM Z

I lived outside of S.A for a while and it is quite an interesting town.
While the countryside is interesting, I found the downtown area to be quite
fascinating. Lots of interesting older buildings and strange little streets
that went on for a block or two and then stopped. Lots of great food, too.
"Mi Tierra" is a tourist trap, but it also has great Tex-Mex food. I also
picked up some great deals on used camera stuff in some of the little
camera stores and Goodwill's in the city. There is a little German town
called New Braunfels about half an hour out of the city that is kind of
neat and has good "scenery".

William