Re: Going to San Antonio, TX next week.

SoVerySLY@aol.com
Date: 03/17/01-11:22:22 AM Z

Hello -
San Antonio os one of my favorite haunts. I am partial to the mission trail and to the Alamo of course. Some fo the trees in the courtyard of the Alamo are tremendous and the flower gardens are usually stocked and lovely there too. One of my favorite 'shooting sprees' was the trip where I made all of my photos from the pedestrian bridges over the river looking down on the people, water taxis, and businesses below.

Susanne