Re: the best school

From: Gary Miller (gmphotos@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/21/01-07:58:09 PM Z

I must agree with Judy's point that the best way to learn alternative
processes is through workshops with experienced individuals, many of whom
are on this list. Also, this list has been an excellent guide for me as I
stepped into the alt world. There are several good books out there, which
have been mentioned in the past. If there is one alt process that you are
really dying to learn at a university/college find out who knows this
process well, see where they are teaching, and go learn lots of information.
Many people on this alternative list are university instructors or lead
great, informative workshops around the country. I teach at the Academy of
Art College in San Francisco. People can contact me off list if they want
more information on the programs and courses. I will give you the straight
scoop.

Gary Miller