Re: "Sabbatier" of Palladium

From: Ginger Sheridan (sheridan010@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/23/01-04:20:38 PM Z

Okay - now I feel very lucky that this bronzing has not happened to me
before instead of unlucky that it did happen this week. Thanks for all the
pointers. I will try them and get back with you. But, as Kerik said, there
never is always, so I may not know what did the trick.

        Happy weekend - Ginger in Florida
>Ginger Sheridan wrote:
>> ...When I developed the prints, the dark area glowed a sort of metallic
>copper
>> color. ... Any insight? ...
>
>"Christina Z. Anderson" wrote:
>> ... I, too, would love it if someone answered this question online
>> conclusively, ...
>
>I thought I provided an answer to this in February.

>too high a temperature when exposing
>too high relative humidity when exposing
>If one is careful in these areas, this effect can be avoided.
>
>For comprehensive information on coating, see my guide (from link
>below).
>
>--
>Jeffrey D. Mathias
>http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/

"Write it down because I need to know it but I don't want to hear it."
Michelle Leisure

GINGER SHERIDAN
802 Second Street, Neptune Beach, FL 32266
ph: 904.242.7931 fx: 904.242.0495 email: sheridan010@earthlink.net