Re: "Sabbatier" of Palladium

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/23/01-02:12:29 PM Z

"Christina Z. Anderson" wrote:
> ... I, too, would love it if someone answered this question online
> conclusively, ...

I thought I provided an answer to this in February.

too high a temperature when exposing
too high relative humidity when exposing
If one is careful in these areas, this effect can be avoided.

For comprehensive information on coating, see my guide (from link
below).

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/