Re: Direct negatives from slides

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 03/24/01-07:05:54 PM Z

on 3/24/01 6:47 PM, Judy Seigel at jseigel@panix.com wrote:

Some of my best Palladium prints are made frome slides. all of my prints in
my last show at Leica Gallery were made from slides. Back in my pro days and
I shot slides in my travel for my own work. when I retired and went into
alt-process I satrted to make large negs from some of my best work from
 the past.
You must work with panchromatic film. I used plus x and tmax 100. I used
dectol 1 to 1. Judy you have seen some of my prints that were made from
slides.
Must of my work is 8x10 so I did not have eny problems on film. After you
make a few tests the work is very easy.
James