Nikon FE

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 03/29/01-02:04:40 PM Z

If anyone is interested, I have a Nikon FE, 35mm f2.8, 105mm f2.5, and lens
hood HS-8 that fits both lenses - they are looking for a good home. I know
nothing about Nikons since, if you'll pardon the pun, I shoot Canons.
Everything seems to work - the lenses shut down as they should and the
shutter registers 1 thru 8 seconds correctly. Can't talk to the rest, but
all around the equipment looks like 10- condition. Will send digital image
at your request.

Please reply off list nick@mcn.org

Many Thanks,

Nick