ONE DAY EARLY

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 03/31/01-04:10:31 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I am home for 36 hours (having been on a four island shoot for two
weeks) and flying out again this afternoon for three weeks but I could not
resist sending my April 1st message albeit, unavoidably, one day early.
    I also have been searching for better clearing baths for PT/PD printing
and suggest a pH balanced solution of Sodium Reprobate and Aesthetic Acid.
It works especially well on figure studies of questionable political
correctness! ;-))
    I will be back on line in three weeks!
            CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                    BOB KISS