Re: Art Center project

From: Konstantina Vassalou (ktina@mbn.gr)
Date: 03/31/01-12:45:19 AM Z

The English term digitography is a complex word combined of digit+o+graphy. The
term +graphy is an actually Greek word which means "writing". So digitography
means "writing with digits". So what do you think is more appropriate :
digitography or digitalography that would mean "digital writing"?

Konstantina
Greece