Re: Bostick & Sullivan Circle

From: Lukas Werth (lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: 05/04/01-01:40:45 AM Z

At 15:03 01.05.01 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Just for fun I've added a new conference called Bios etc. Just a place for
>people to tell us something about themselves. The questions are repeated in
>the conference.
>
>Here are some ideas for starters. Of course you don't have to do all, you
>can pick and choose. Maybe even answer just one. Or add something not here.
>
>1. How long have you been working in photography? Favorite process?
>
>2. Influential teachers? Learned on your own?
>
>3. Favorite photographers other than yourself?
>
>4. Process you'd like to learn -- someday.
>
>5. Most embarrassing time with a camera in your hand. And don't say you've
>never had one!
>
>6. Worst disaster in the darkroom. You can't say you never had one here
either!

>7. Your first time shooting a nude, if ever?
>
>8. What photographer, living or dead, you'd like to live a week in the life
>of? (David Hamilton does not count!)
>
>9. Your dream camera? If you were Bill Gates, what would you buy?
>
>10. If you could have any person in the world as a model for a day, who?
>Portrait, nude, whatever?
>
>11. What questions would you ask here?
>
>--Dick Sullivan

Perhaps a bit late to answer this, but why not ask a few more serious
questions, like "what do you intend/want to express with your
photography"?, or "what are the reasons for practicing your favourate
process?"
The questions given by you, Dick, seem to resemble to me somewhat those of
a model railway or Harley Davidson club.

Lukas