Re: Rollo-Pyro dilution matters and others

From: cor (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 05/05/01-10:01:05 AM Z

Manuel wrote:

> How do you print your Pyro Negatives ? Platinum/Palladium ?

..I print them either as Ziatypes (I bought a kit from B&S quite
someyears ago,( was not noticed by the customs), and I mainly print
Ziatypes in the 4*5 format, so the chemistry needed is relative small).
I also print Kallitypes and Albumen (18*24cm format), which are of
course much cheaper and recently started a bit of Carbon printing. The
materials for carbon printing (and gum printing) are ofcourse relativly
very cheap. Although the costs in terms of time needed for carbon
printing is impressive..;-)..

I made my own FeOx, and for the chemicals; well I work in a lab, and
people in the building know were to find me when they want to dispose
there old chemicals collections..no Pt or Pd chemicals useful in Pt/Pd
printing thusfar..:-(..

Best,

Cor