Re: just dessert, please/ Re: Bostick & Sullivan Circle

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 05/06/01-07:06:40 PM Z

In a message dated 5/6/01 2:25:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jseigel@panix.com
writes:

<< Incidentally, I thought the letter from the desert was from Dave Soemarko,
 and that the "Judy" at the end of it was transposition by the digitons. I
 was so pleased to get a greeting from him. Now I'm crushed to think not... >>

Yes, I was the one who sent to original message. It was just that I hadn't
heard from you on the list for a while, so I thought I would say hi; and as
usual, I just looked for an old email and hit reply, and boom, the mail went
to the list. Sorry to all.

But there was actually a reply from someone from the dessert, but I don't
know her. I don't know if she meant it as a joke or was actually replying to
me.

<< Dave, are you sure you didn't move to the desert?

No, still in Michigan.... and I just turned on the heater....

Dave S