Re: Uranotypes (uranium prints)

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 05/07/01-10:38:36 PM Z

Years ago, while living in Grand Junction, Colorado, many homes were being torn apart because uranium mine tailings had been used in formulating the concrete used for foundations, doorsteps, etc....

Uranotypes??!! Do they glow in the dark? Do they cause cancer? Sounds pretty nasty. Is this stuff safe?

Cactus Cowboy..... just another nuclear boy in a digital world