Re: Chemistry advice

alnovo@inwind.it
Date: 05/08/01-11:57:32 PM Z

Many years ago I made some images on brass, using a photoresist laquer as sensitizing medium, and "developing" with a simple solution of sodium sulphide. Don't ask me about concentration and times, it was made by visual inspection.
The colour is a deep, semi-matte black-brown (depending on the thickness of the copper sulphide layer -brass is a copper-zinc alloy)

Alberto