Show in Atlanta

From: john (attisiii@home.com)
Date: 05/11/01-04:57:06 AM Z

Hi all
I have been a list emmber for about a year now . I have been producing
digital negatives to print on silver gelatin paper (ala Burkholder) and
I am having my first exhibition of the prints. I just wanted to pass on
the show info in case anyone lives in the Atlanta area, Also more show
info can be found on my site www.attis.nu:

Atlanta - April 25, 2001 - Think Kink...Shameless Productions and
FRICTION Gallery present a new show of dark erotic imagery by renowned
New York artist John Santerineross, from June 8, 2001 through August 3,
2001 with an opening reception on Friday, June 8, from 8:00 p.m. to
11:00 p.m. Friction Gallery offers a unique and desirable setting to
view original and never-before-seen work of the world's most talented
fetish and erotic artists. To receive an exclusive invitation to Fruit
of the Secret God opening reception contact Shameless Productions.
This show is the first for Santerineross, and will feature
never-before-released work along with images from his solo photographic
book, Fruit of the Secret God by Attis Publishing. Each image is in a
limited edition series and continues to maintain a substantial following
in the US and throughout Europe. Since 1994, his work has appeared in a
number of publications, including Secret Magazine, Prometheus, Elergy
Magazine, Mistress Mine, Le Fer Rouge, Fetish Magazine, and Blue
Magazine. Santerineross has also designed several music CD covers and
has published books such as Secret Fetish Photo Anthology and Extreme.
Santerineross is the magician and his images are incantations. His art
highlights human vulnerability and vitality in settings of rich
iconography combined with tantalizing nudes. We see nymphs subjected to
archetypal splendor and confinement. His work deviates from fetish as
typically defined by the BDSM community. His images embody a deeper
definition of fetish, the use of objects for religious rites or
enchantment.
Shameless Productions is openly dedicated to illuminating the deep,
mysterious shadows surrounding sexuality, sensuality, and of course,
shamelessness. We represent local, national, and international artist
whose work embodies the cutting edge of eroticism and experimentation.
Not to be a prisoner of paradigm, Shameless Productions promotes
experimentation in the visual and performing arts, written and spoken
word, and all personal expression.
Invitations are required for all art openings and a guest list is
maintained at the door. To receive an exclusive invitation for the June
8th opening reception, send an email to info@shamelessproductions.net or
call 404-681-3111. Please provide your name, address, phone number, and
e-mail address. The invitation and location will be provided in return.
Private appointments are available for interested buyers.