Re: Show in Atlanta

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 05/11/01-09:25:27 PM Z

Interesting website..... I'm thankful my wife didn't walk in the room as I
was checking it out. :-)

Why generate digital negatives to print on silver gelatin paper? Wouldn't
'normal', e.g. 35mm, or medium format negs print perfectly well on
conventional paper? I'm under the impression that (enlarged) digital negs
are used primarily for alt photo processes. Am I missing something here?

Best regards,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming