Re: Digitan(sic) Negs - Digital archiving

From: Linda Phillips (linda__phillips@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/14/01-03:58:25 PM Z

Stefan, you're into that area that is much argued on other lists and
newsgroups: the relative merits of the different hues, and the 15 year
limit. Says who? The media makers are pretty non-committal on the subject.

Anyway, the fact that you've had to use the PowerQuest "many times" will
serve to alert others to the hazards of CDs. I haven't had much luck with
PowerQuest, but I'll give it anoother shot next time. Thanks.

Linda

BTW, I haven't had near as much problems with the blue media, but others
have.