Re: 20 x 24

From: James Young (jamiehy@globaldialog.com)
Date: 05/14/01-05:18:45 PM Z

>where are your facts comming from? Are you referring to non-eastman
>attempts at Cirkut Cameras? The reason I ask is we sold lots of these
>cameras, and your quoted production figures seem far too low.
>
>Does your camera have the full gear sets?
>
>B.

My info comes from a few people who have been researching cirkuts for
a while, including gaining access to kodak records. According to the
records they've found, there were 400 #5's ( a production run of 100
then another run of 300), 127 #6 cameras, about 1900 #10 cameras,
about 100 #16 cameras. I don't know how many #6 and #8 outfits , but
there seem to have been a lot. The #16 cameras were pretty rare.
  Jamie