Re: Sucks?

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/15/01-02:49:12 PM Z

>>Your list really sucks the big !!!
>>I have never seen so many stupid comments in only one list!!

I agree about stupid comments - just read the archives for my posts and
you will see this to be true. However, I think you can best benefit from
all the comments by specifying which are stupid and which you agree with.
Perhaps someone can then address your problems and discover who
Dichromated in your Cereal, and Pyrogalloled in Your Pool.

I am a curmudgeon, I am set in my ways, abrupt, sometimes short tempered
and always disagreeable, I never listen, Some say angry, others say a
real pain in the Arse, but at least I do not use the Suck Word.

Read the list long enough and you will discover that I also write
complete novels as replies stating my cranky and dusty old thoughts. I
just don't say something sucks ...

Thanks, however .... for knocking me out of the number one spot for fool
on the list. I can die now, a happy man.

B.