Re: Eye Is a Camera

From: Karen McCall Pengra (mcpeng@bitstream.net)
Date: 05/15/01-04:21:26 PM Z

I smiled when I read this. I am brand new to the list today and I was
surprised and happy to read quotes from Alan Watts (one of my favorite
writers) and discussion on the work and words of Minor White, zen, "obscure
metaphors" (yeah, Birdie, they rock my world, too!) "the light"...
So, to balance GT, I say "hello friends!" and thank you.
KM