Re: Eye Is a Camera ....off topic?

From: Juan Riera (jriera_@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/16/01-02:12:58 PM Z

It's nice to see how below the technics and the chemistry are the
photographers...
I think it is good from time to time to talk about the inner workings of
photography and our deep feelings, not very usual and always very "off
topic".
I have the luck of owning a Mirrors, Messages Manifestations' signed copy. I
think many of us have had the chance of discovering through White's images
_and_ life how below photographs is our life and soul that shows. As Judy
said, many of us take photographs each moment of the day, seeing life
around, but with no camera in hands... only our eyes to see the world. When
we are in this intimate moment that we become one with the thing we see and
feel, we "are the camera".

Thanks to you all for this good moments, specially those that have spoken
for the first time to the list. Photography is deep inside you. Is great to
know you are still there.

Juan Riera