Ultra-Large Format Workshop in the Southeast?

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 05/18/01-10:18:47 AM Z

This is in reference to Michael Mutmansky's post re: the cancellation of
the workshop in Mammoth. I know many ultra-large format users in the
southeast of the USA and am thinking about trying to organize a workshop in
the region on the use of these cameras. Place would be the mountains of
western North Carolina, time mid-late October in autumn at the time of the
fall color.

Any interest? If so please email me directly at sanking@clemson.edu.

Sandy King