Re: Gum Green

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 05/19/01-10:04:23 AM Z

In a message dated 5/19/01 8:59:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, FotoDave writes:

<< After one does those steps and finally got the chromium hydroxide, how
can/should one dispose that? Is that a pretty safe compound? Thanks in
advance.

Hmmm.... I asked the question before reading the whole article (because I was
skipping the filter things). Now I just found that at the end of the article
it says to collect the oxide in a bag and bring it to a hazadous waste
disposal center. I am just wondering, if we are going to go to the center
anyway, could we just bring the wash water to the center? Will they take it
that way? Or is it too much?

Dave S