Re: Gum Green

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 05/19/01-09:59:26 AM Z

In a message dated 5/18/01 10:33:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
richsul@earthlink.net writes:

<< I have posted a preliminary paper on disposal of hexavalent (Erin
 Brockovich style) chromium compounds on my website at:

 www.bostick-sullivan.com/Technical_papers/gum_dichromate_green.htm

Dick,

Thanks for the information. I am not familiar with chemical compounds, so I
have a question. After one does those steps and finally got the chromium
hydroxide, how can/should one dispose that? Is that a pretty safe compound?
Thanks in advance.

Dave S