Re: Gum Green

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/20/01-09:19:46 PM Z

>>Of course this leaves the question of the paint. What does the EPA say
>>about "artists colors," of which large amounts do go down the drain,
>>including possibly those southwest artists colonies ?

Actually, the EPA most likely has standards for these materials. They
just do not waste time and money going after the little guy, unless there
is gain to be had. I have no doubt that if they wanted to make an issue
of this, they would. As the saying goes "If the Government wanted you,
they would already have you."

I have a friend who lives in an apartment and she is not allowed to dump
anything down the drain or in the trash that is not approved by the board
who regulates their tenants. This is a good thing

HCM