Re: Other Metal Nitrates for Alt photo

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/21/01-04:09:35 AM Z

Other metal salt are photosensitive but not all in their nitatre form.
Here are some salt which work.
uranium nitrate or acetate, copper sulfate, lead acetate, osmium ,mercury
chloride, cobalt can also be use.

As you read most of these salt are more dangerous than platinum palladium
and silver salt we use. investigating such printing system should be done in
a good lab, well ventilate and with all precaution .