Re: Kosar revisited ...Re: Gum Green

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 05/21/01-01:39:36 AM Z

Boy, I don't know how we got from there to here, but I've never said
Kosar had ANYTHING to do with disposal of dichromates. I've never,
except once when responding to Judy's question about whether you could
render hexavalent dichromates benign by zapping a dishpan full of them
with sunlight, been talking about disposal of dichromates, and I didn't
refer to Kosar in that post. We've got a couple of threads crossed here.
I've been talking about the gum tanning process at all times. They do
interact, but they're not the same.
Katharine Thayer