Re: Filters: (was Re: Field Cameras)

From: Rocky (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 05/21/01-06:12:15 PM Z

For filters I use the Cokin P Series mounting system and the Tiffen P Series
Glass Filters. Not more expensive as the long life of glass verses the short
life of fragile gels actually make the glass less expensive in the long run.
I got tired of replacing the gels because of minute marks obtained from
field work. This system allows the filters to be used on all my different
camera systems by simply purchasing the proper mounting rings. On the view
cameras I buy a mounting ring and a Cokin lens cap every I buy a lens and
just leave it on the lens. Works great for me.

Check www.bhphotovideo.com for pricing information.

rocky@pdq.net