Re: 2 squares meter print

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/23/01-05:02:36 AM Z

Hi lukas,

I don't kow how large people print in platinum today.
jeffrey make some nice large format print on tissue.
And the othes big print I saw was the Penn one wich are big and fell
platinum made.

>This is by no means meant as a discouragement,

I don't take it as a discouragement. But as I already saw large platinum
print and I fell the subtleties of it compare to silver process. I think
that a well made negative will give a good result. Sure if you have your
nose on the print you will see grain but it's not the way to look at such
print. If you ever seen Penn's print ,like picasso portrait which is an
21/4*21/4 enlarge at least 10 times.

The 2*2 meter print neg as a departure neg of 12*12 inch so I will enlarge
less than 10.

cheers

Amicalement

Nzé Christian