RE: Color Negative Film question

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/24/01-06:36:23 PM Z

NASA uses the 1gig IBM Microdrive ($500) that fits right into the Kodak
digital camera. You can download the images to a laptop, or Iomega now
makes a portable JAZ drive (I think - maybe it isn't a JAZ) that attaches
in the field to whatever camera without a computer. Power everthing with
rechargable batteries. It really isn't that big of a hassle.