Re: Color Negative Film question

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/24/01-07:08:16 PM Z

I can't accomodate, because I don't own one. But please take a look through
some of the hundreds of NASA pictures, Pam. If you do see fringing, let me
know.

I'm not being argumentative, I just haven't seen what your describing happen
with a good camera. I've seen some horrendous stuff with the cheap ones,
though!