BPF 200 Reciprocity Data

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 05/25/01-10:30:00 AM Z

Having just exhausted my supply of 12X20 Kodak TRI-X and not finding any
available on the market at this time I bought several boxes of BPF 200.
Since I often expose where reciprocity is an important consideration
(indicated exposures of 1-8 seconds) I wonder if anyone on the list might
have good data on BPF 200 as regards compensation for reciprocity.

Sandy King