hi all how do i get of this list?

From: paul barbera (barbera@ozemail.com.au)
Date: 05/26/01-02:40:41 AM Z

unsascribe

------------------------------------
paul barbera photography
490 swan st richmond 3121 melbourne australia
australian studio :
+61 03 9427 9898
australian cel
: +61 412 44 11 70
sydney agent Mari Vendrame : +61 02 9360 0911
singapore agent Stone camera : +65 222 0015
singapore cel : +65
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~barbera
http://www.aaaphotos.com (stock library)