Re: Welcome to Digital_Negatives

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/27/01-03:23:03 PM Z

> I would definitely join if it were a private list and I didn't have to
> provide an identity to Yahoo.com

Just because it is a private list does not guarantee that you will not
get spam. I get it from private and public yahoo Groups. In digest mode,
every Yahoo Group I subscribe to lists the e-mail address, but I think
the moderator might be able to control this, or you might have a
configuration you can set either way.