Re: pt/pd desktop negatives

From: Tom Hawkins (tomehawk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 05/27/01-03:27:01 PM Z

Listmembers,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query concerning the status of
producing desktop digital negatives for pt/pd prinitng.

Special thanks to Nick, Larry, Joe and others who provided detailed
descriptions of their efforts.

It's this kind of generosity that makes the list so worthwhile.

I've used digital negatives from an imagesetter for several years, but am
anxious to produce my own now that the desktop technology seems within
reason. I've sent an e-mail to Dan Burkholder to inquire about a workshop.
Seems like the best thing to do at this point.

I look forward to further comments, and thanks again,

Tom