Re: pt/pd desktop negatives

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 05/27/01-04:09:25 PM Z

From: <Smieglitz@aol.com>
Joe, when you referred to having sprayed some film with acrylic, it
occurred to me that it might be possible to spray a piece of clear acetate
and obtain the same effect. I suppose it boils down to whether the spray
was applied before or after printing. I guess my question is, does the
Krylon Crystal Clear acrylic spray cause the ink to adhere or does it
protect the ink?

I believe I've solved that problem with a fine coat of Krylon Crystal Clear
acrylic spray. The spray has made the surface much tougher and has diffused
it a little bit (the texture of the spray - not from ink bleeding when
coated).
<<<