Re: pt/pd desktop negatives

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/27/01-04:20:03 PM Z

>>I believe I've solved that problem with a fine coat of Krylon Crystal
Clear
>>acrylic spray. The spray has made the surface much tougher and has
diffused
>>it a little bit (the texture of the spray - not from ink bleeding when
>>coated).

I will assume that you do this with the understanding that your negs can
be made over if needed so, the interactions there are between the Krylon
and the Plastic or the plastic and the emulsion? Keep in mind that there
are lots of variables in the procedure you describe, and longevity should
not be assumed.

HCM