Re: Re: pt/pd desktop negatives

Smieglitz@aol.com
Date: 05/27/01-09:37:49 PM Z

In a message dated 05/27/2001 22:08:11, jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net
wrote:

<<How much ink density have you been able to get?
Have you made some test prints (with Pt/Pd) exposed for the correct
maximum black (see Chapter 13 in my guide from link below)?
If so, do you have some scans of prints of a 21-step you can upload to a
web page for reference?

As stated in my previous posts, no. I just started this last week, ran into
trouble, and will get back to it this coming week after the holiday. I'll
dust off the densitometer then. And, as my previous posts also stated, I'm
not doing this for Pt/Pd so I won't be able to upload anything but the
transparency density values. (Which I'll post to the list if anyone is
interested.)

Joe