Re: Piezography Product info

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/28/01-10:44:09 AM Z

Tom Ferguson wrote:
> Jon Cone (assuming I've remembered his name correctly) use to give workshops
> on a regular schedule. There use to be workshop info on his website. I
> can't remember which part of the world he or Jeffrey are in, but before this
> large an investment, it might be worth the trip!

I currently live in Melrose MA.
Jon Cone's business is located in Topsham, Vermont.
Not that far away.
However, I am not interested in workshops or expensive trial prints of
my work, just a free sample to let me know what his products will do.

Also a visit must be by appointment and not when they are working on any
other project.
Perhaps Nick can convince Jon to offer a sample (prints for some,
transparencies including maximum ink density and range for others).

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/