Re: Piezography Product info

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 05/28/01-10:31:04 AM Z

I got a sample image for free, Jon was sending them out a year or so
ago, quite impressive, printed on an Epson 3000. I thought you were
looking a higher end sample, perhaps based on your negative, printed
on a 7000, etc. In the latter case, he has every justification for
charging for such work. If you're thinking of spending $10,000 or so,
the cost of a sample would be negligable; but to Jon, producing and
distributing thousands of such samples would be prohibitive. And your
ability to pay for the sample illustrates your ability to pay for the product.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.