Re: Piezography Product info

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@telocity.com)
Date: 05/28/01-01:02:37 PM Z

Joe,

Your comments echo results I have seen here in Atlanta by other users. I've
got an 1160 so I'm hoping to be geared up full bore by the fall. I have no
reservations about the CE products, hey we are all consumers no matter what
materials we prefer or use.

My question is, how are you scanning your negatives and what negatives are
you scanning? B&W or strictly color. I have a great need to scan B&W
material and regardless of the brand of scanners I look at not much info is
available about B&W scanning. I do want to avoid the expense of drum
scanning except for "special" negatives.

Any insights here would be very helpful to me and perhaps others.

Thanks,

Don Bryant