Re: Platinum Stuff

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/30/01-08:43:19 AM Z

Sandy King wrote:
> ...From all that has been said I am going to assume that for small
> quantities of the material it is best bought already made up in solution.

Or the K2PtCl4 can be purchased as dry crystals (I believe B&S will sell
even just 1 gram) and mixed to a solution strength you desire. This is
advantageous if you wish stronger solutions. If you wish weaker, it
should be simple to dilute the already made up solution.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/