Art Center Project - Appreciation Offers

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 05/30/01-09:39:09 AM Z

As we have discussed, I am diligently working on the appreciation of Alt
Photography to be held later this year in the new photography facilities at
the Gualala Art Center www.gualalaarts.org on the beautiful northern
California/Mendocino coast. BTW, this is and will be an ongoing benefit
performance.

I previously asked if anyone would be interested in preparing an ALT print
and some descriptive text about the process for ongoing use in this
presentation and I received positive replies as follows:

Sandy King - Carbon Print.

Jack Fulton - Something digital - didn't specified the process.

Judy Seigel - Her personal collection of back issues of the Post Factory
Journal for use in the Center Library along with her first born son.

Sarah Van Keuren - Cyanotype/Gum

Diana Bloomfield - Platinum/Pinhole

There is still a number of significant examples missing in the offering -
Sandy King suggested:
gum bichromate, carbon, platinum, palladium, bromoil, oil, fresson,
kallitype, and salted
paper.

As you can see, there are still some process to be represented:

Straight Gum, Bromoil, Oil, Fresson, Kallitype, Salted Paper and a number of
others.

Anyone else willing to fill the gap.

Many thanks,

Nick