Hi and help!

From: Double R (dblrr@zdnetonebox.com)
Date: 05/31/01-05:47:46 AM Z

Hi, all. I have just joined the forum and wish to introduce myself.
 I am Karren Tolliver (www.komnatachista.com) and have recently been
devoting full time to photography. Please visit my web site and let
me know what you think.

One of my newest projects is Polaroid transfer printing, for which I
use a Vivitar Instant Slide Printer. Unfortunately, the rollers have
broken so I was wondering if any of you knew if and/or where I could
obtain a replacement for them. Any help you could give would be very
much appreciated.

Karren

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com