Re: B+S Alt Photo Circle News

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 05/31/01-03:47:09 PM Z

Richard,

A number of people posted responses in good faith to the request you made
below in August 2000. In November you said that selecting a winner had
slipped your mind and that it would be done soon.

Up until early May the conference was still available on your forum,
however, all the requests made to the conference reminding you to make a
selection must have fallen on deaf ears because no winner had been announced
up to that point.

Today, I reveiwed the site again and the conference is no longer available -
please anounce the winner to the Alt list as I must have missed it.

Many thanks,

Nick